What's new

For Sale: Used Sigma 100-300mm f/4 & MB-D11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
868
Reaction score
188
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sadly, it is time to part with some more gear. I will be upgrading to FX and some better glass in the near future, and have decided to just keep the D7k and my favorite prime to cover DX.

I love the Sigma 100-300mm and have snagged some awesome shots with it at the last few model air plane shows I was hired for, also has been great for me to dip me toes into some backyard birding. Its sharp, quick and big. Theres a plethora of info on this lens out in the world so I wont delve too deep into specifications. The lens is in awesome shape, nearly new. It was bought by another member here on TPF a few months ago.
I'm going to let this thing go for $500 SHIPPED.


DSC_5329 by A A Jones, on Flickr


DSC_5328 by A A Jones, on Flickr


DSC_5327 by A A Jones, on Flickr

Its a bit dusty from exterior use, but the front element is 100%
 
Last edited:
bummp
 
That lens is awesome. Wish I could afford to buy it back.
 
That lens is awesome. Wish I could afford to buy it back.

I wish I could afford to keep it... It never fails to put a smile on my face lol.
 
Last bump before it hits eBay, 520 shipped for the Sigma to any TPF'r
 
Before bed bump!
 
price drop $500 shipped.
 
MB-D11 is sold!
 
One last bump for the Sigma
 
Sigma has been SOLD to HernanG

Enjoy it, the package will leave later this evening.

umegytyg.jpg
9ypusaze.jpg
 
Edit
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the sale!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom