FS: Nikon D7000 w/ MB-D11 + Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G

KevRev123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.omgsquirrel.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not dead set on selling it as it leaves me without a DSLR but the price drops on the D3/D3S are tempting me to upgrade. I'd wait for the D400 but I am really loving the idea of an an integrated grip body and I want machine gun FPS, so I guess it's time for me to go to FX.

I am the original owner of everything and have all boxes, manuals etc. The body was purchased a few days before official launch in October 2010 from Best Buy. The grip was purchased 3 months later and the lens was purchased a few months after that. The lens and body are in awesome condition and the grip is well used.

About the Body
The body is in awesome condition but has a few marks. As you can see in the pictures there is paint loss on the left side near the delete button. This is due to me using a sling strap so those points rub up against my body. There is also a nick in the red swish due to it getting stuck on my belt as it was swinging at my side. Other than those few marks the camera works perfectly and has no dents or scratches. The top and back LCD have also been protected via GGS Glass protectors. The sensor does not suffer the oil problem anymore due to cleaning it myself and the excess oil drying up due to 51549 actuations as of today.

About the Grip
The grip is well used. It works perfectly but it's no beauty. Again due to me using a sling strap the grip has taken a beating and the rubber is starting to peel. Some people have questioned whether it's a knock off but as you can see from where the paint as rubbed off, it is mag-alloy.

About the Lens

One of my favorite lenses however I've found that for the past few months I've basically had my Nikon AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED glued to my body so I've hardly used this lens except for recently at the Chicago Auto Show. It is in perfect optical condition and has no dents or paint loss but it does have 1 shallow scratch on the M/A plate as seen in the picture. That is the only mark. Anyways since I'm moving to FX this lens has to go.

Here is what you're getting:

• Nikon D7000 DX DSLR w/ GGS Optical Protector Glass & CustomSLR Split-Strap
  • Nikon MB-D11 Multi-Battery Power Pack w/ Extra Nikon EN-EL15 Battery (Total of 2 Batteries)
  • Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED
  • All boxes/manuals/etc for each item
Please note: This DOES NOT come with the original 18-105mm kit lens or original Nikon strap.

Asking price $2100 via PayPal (Add 3% Fee) I cover insured shipping via UPS.

I am not interested in parting it out just yet and I might pull this sale if I change my mind or hear more concrete D400 specs

Pictures of ACTUAL item:

Last edited:
If you decide to part it out let me know what you'd be letting the lens go for. I have been window shopping for a 17-55 DX.

Dropping it to $1900 shipping/pp included in price, then withdrawing if no interest.

Also forgot to add it comes with 2 8GB Transcend SD cards so you are basically all set to go once you receive it.

Most reactions

Back