Your story has brought a tear to my eye and sadness in my heart for the poor orphans of the estate.
Now as for being a troll since 2003 on this forum... umm. you are making a strong point now that you are a veteran of 2 days. You must have gotten to know me pretty well in such a short time. I see you're a good judge of character to call me a turd n a troll all in the span of one day. Let's talk some mopre n see how long we can keep this on the top of the list? .. I'm sure someone will make you an offer soon.
I'm enjoying your company here and really want to get to know you better and this conversation is really brightening up my day. It started as a rainy gloomy day, mounting prints I did just the other night. I can count on you being here when I take my breaks and I actually look forward to reading your seeds of intelect.
Just a tip... if you wanted to share your kindness, you might have offered the parts in the for sale section before putting on Flea-bay to make a million bucks for the orophans of whatever country you are sponsoring.
I do appreciate the offer and would like to know how much will you sell one of those broken enlargers for.. I can't seem to find you on flea-bay.
I'll make an offer... I need the condensers, the column n baseboard, how about $1? So now lets start the bids n see if we can get $2... do I hear $3, you in the back... $4? Going going gone!
OH and how much will shiping cost me on that part to 10022?
I believe we repaired that enlarger with the electronic problem, 4 years ago.. I still have a schematic for it if you want to buy it?... I have it listed on
Ebay.. just look me up n make me an offer? After all, you give me gass n you know how expensive that gets.
.