For sale whole or parted out. Beseler Enlarger Dual Dichro S 23c II XL

Many Thunders

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Plain and simple.

Beseler Enlarger Dual Dichro S 23c II XL
go the ebay and type it in. Make me an offer on the whole thing or any parts you want.

If you already listed it on Flea-Bay, why bother putting it up here Mr 2 posts?

More than likely it's a junker otherwise you'd post pics and price.

If you already listed it on Flea-Bay, why bother putting it up here Mr 2 posts?

More than likely it's a junker otherwise you'd post pics and price.

There are a few perfectly good reasons.
1. I think I mentioned that I am parting it out, which would indicate that "yes" indeed, it is a junker, or at least "as a whole", in MY opinion, it is not worth trying to pass it off as a perfect working machine.
2. If you go to "Flea-Bay", you will see a picture of it and a full explanation of how to purchase any part of it.
3. I posted this in a hurry.

So, if you need a lever, a spring, a knob, or whatever part for your enlarger, go to ebay and make me an offer there, I will likely accept it depending on how hard the part is to remove, or I will counter offer.

Jnkers are a dime a dozen, why bother bidding on a piece that I can find in the garbage?

You'll do bettter on Flea-bay, not here.

Jnkers are a dime a dozen, why bother bidding on a piece that I can find in the garbage?

You'll do bettter on Flea-bay, not here.

I will say this, then. If all the forum members have the same attitude as this, then delete my profile. I thought I was HELPING by offering it for parts. If you happened to own one and needed a peice, all you would have to do is go to the listing, request a "thingamagig" or a "whatnot", state the price you wanted to pay, and I would send it to you.

But if you would rather go dumpster diving, wasting your time and gas elsewhere instead of taking photos, FINE BY ME.

This was merely an attempt to announce the availability. Does everyone else feel the same way as this turd? Or is he the designated forum troll?

Oh, let me add this one more thing... If you READ the title and what I posted, you will realize it is NOT an auction. I am not asking you to bid if you are interested, I specifically say "Make me an offer on the whole thing or any parts you want". Thus, if you are not interested, why bother saying anything at all?

Last edited:
You listed it on Flea-Bay first instead of offering it here as a "kind favor" listing, so that makes you the dumpster diver trying to cash in on your garbage. Kind offer?

Why I bother commenting at all?
Considering you only have 2 posts since registering yesterday, it really doesn't make you look too credable as a community member; does it now? Did you ever take the time to participate in any of the discussions here to make a few friends, see what people here want or need? You bust in and with your garbage using this as a personal dump for free advertising space.

I don't speak for everyone, but I am a participant. I kinda know most everyone by thier posts n pictures also helped a few of em as well as accepted helpful advice n bought some of their wears.

What have you done in the 2 days you are registered here?

BTW when people here need a part they'll ask and if anyone has it they jsut send it to them for the price of postage... a favor, a kind gesture to help a friend.

Last edited:
Ugh. Ron Paul is a troll.

Your are correct, while it is worth little to your argument, I am a new poster, but I have never claimed any relationships with the forum from the past. What is your point? :er:

As for "kind favors", these 2 enlargers (yes, there is another one) were supposed to be donated to an art guild and the tax receipt given to the estate owners, neither of which does anything for me. The guild decided not to set up the photo lab, so I have been stuck finding a home for them. The estate just wants a tax receipt. Most of the kind favor has been spent on shuffling them around and trying to find a way to help these relatively poor siblings on their father's estate with something. I probably will not get enough to even pay for the gas I have spent but at least I can say I tried for them. The fact that I announced the "Make an offer" sale I have going on ebay was to make money. No, it is not free, sorry. It may mean I get no responses except from twits like Paul Ron. :confused:

And one more thing, Paul. I found this forum using a BING search for someone on this forum wanting a part from the exact enlarger. The only problem was the post was 4 years old. So F- O-. I was trying to help someone in your forum.

The point of using eBay is to instill trust and reach more people. They can see my responses to sales, they can purchase and be protected. Dude, get a life, and let someone else decide if they have a need for a part I am offering. I am glad you decided that you don't speak for everyone, because you offer little credibility to your own arguments.

Your story has brought a tear to my eye and sadness in my heart for the poor orphans of the estate.

Now as for being a troll since 2003 on this forum... umm. you are making a strong point now that you are a veteran of 2 days. You must have gotten to know me pretty well in such a short time. I see you're a good judge of character to call me a turd n a troll all in the span of one day. Let's talk some mopre n see how long we can keep this on the top of the list? .. I'm sure someone will make you an offer soon.

I'm enjoying your company here and really want to get to know you better and this conversation is really brightening up my day. It started as a rainy gloomy day, mounting prints I did just the other night. I can count on you being here when I take my breaks and I actually look forward to reading your seeds of intelect.

Just a tip... if you wanted to share your kindness, you might have offered the parts in the for sale section before putting on Flea-bay to make a million bucks for the orophans of whatever country you are sponsoring.

I do appreciate the offer and would like to know how much will you sell one of those broken enlargers for.. I can't seem to find you on flea-bay.

I'll make an offer... I need the condensers, the column n baseboard, how about $1? So now lets start the bids n see if we can get $2... do I hear $3, you in the back... $4? Going going gone!

OH and how much will shiping cost me on that part to 10022?

I believe we repaired that enlarger with the electronic problem, 4 years ago.. I still have a schematic for it if you want to buy it?... I have it listed on Ebay.. just look me up n make me an offer? After all, you give me gass n you know how expensive that gets.

In the order of your rants...

The story is indeed true. I never suggested they were orphans, technically they would be, but they are grown adults. Just not well off. It took them 8 years to settle "who got what" in their dad's estate and the rest was to be cost effectively disposed of to pay some of the debt left from all the arguing in the first place.

"Troll since 2003" sounds decently correct. A click on your profile states (a cut and paste) "Paul Ron has not made any friends yet" Wow, after 7 years? And from a person that states "Anyone can make a digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph." So you have how many images posted? 0? hmmm. Finally, yes, 2 days makes me a "TPF Noob". So what does 7 years of trolling and not taking photos to post mean for you? Oh, "I spend too much of my life on TPF!" (A.K.A. NO LIFE!):lmao:

Geez. You are in New York City. Stick your head out and take a photo of something and post it, so you can add a little credibility to your profile.

All that from your profile and the fact that you think you had to attack my thread from the first posting of a potential new member. Thanks for rolling out the welcome wagon.:confused:

SORRY FOLKS, I CAN'T POST AN IMAGEOF THE ENLARGER BECAUSE OF MY NEW STATUS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOU MAY INVESTIGATE FURTHER AS MENTIONED IN THE ORGINAL POSTING. DESPITE THE RANTINGS OF PAUL RON, IT IS WHAT IT IS, AND THERE IS NO EVIL.

Most reactions

Back