What's new

For TAGMAN: Skyscrapers and blue skies

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, now I am no longer as convinced that I did see the same building as you did near that hospital in midtown... But here are the pics, since you asked.

1.
302176063.jpg


2.
302176059.jpg


3.
302176057.jpg


4.
302176055.jpg


This must have been somewhere between Lincoln Center and Columbus Circle, if I remember right.
 
Thanks Corrinna, Yeah, not the same building, but the funny thing is that
I think I have a shot of this one too!! Is that funny or what.

Excellent shots, I love the reflections of the clouds, and also the moon centered in between. Thanks for sharing these. If I find those other shots, I will post them.

Tommy
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
The title chosen was not meant to keep others from looking...........!
 
The title chosen was not meant to keep others from looking...........!

Oh good, I was looking but not really sure if that's ok :lol:.

I really like the reflections of the sky. Very nice.

Dani.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I remember that back then (with DH being impatient with me and my photography, as he seemed to have been all the time while we were in NYC :roll: ) I tried hardest to align the photos well, to compose carefully (knowing about the distortion my kit lens would give me, of course) and I hope I did well enough...
 
i quite like number 2 :) although i am not sure about the alignment of lines on that one.

nice moon in the first :)

not sure about composition in 3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom