For those knighted by Chase....

(Havoc uses the Jedi push to slam a sheep into Vonnagy for his insilence)

There is more sheep where that came from..... :p

Ahh you have just been pulled out of the closet on the sheep thing. I wish we could dig though the IRC logs.. What quotes that would generate.

Havoc said:
LOL, yeah its prolly a good thing you can't go thru those logs!

oh but the funny part is I do have most of those logs. :p I think it might be a time to travel back to the irc days.

/searchs for juicy comments.

Geronimo said:
I wish we could dig though the IRC logs.. What quotes that would generate.

that reminds me... there was a word havoc kept repeating in there (something about female anatomy i'm pretty sure) and for the life of me, i can't remember which word it was! but he kept saying it just so it would show up on nukie's page as one of his most commonly used words.

it's driving me crazy now! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores,Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Clitoris, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores,Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores,Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Clitoris, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores, Delores,

after seeing Dew's post "where's Carli" it reminded me of this thread. Carli, come back and set the guidelines!

CARLITA!
Welcome back.....where ya been?

Most reactions