For those knighted by Chase....

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have to laugh at the titles that Chase has bestowed on you, i am just little curious to how you've got your titles?

mdowdy: Trish the Party Girl - how did you get this?
manda: What did your pottymouth say to earn that title?
terri: sex sells, um did you and Chase have some sort of agreement? :greenpbl: :lmao:
darfion: when were you ever a guru? :D :D :D
voodoo: now that you're past a thousand, whats your next goal?
dew Wow thats a lot posts, are you on the photoforum via an intravenous drip? :D :D
oriecat - what did you do to the mods??

And chase... we gotta get a new title for you too!! (maybe terri should come up with it...)

there are probably a few more knights/dames of photoforumic table that i missed -

hehehe there's a lot of love :hug: and mischief :twisted: going on here :D

I am the Young Padawan Jedi Moderator (in training) Maybe someday i will pass the trials and become a true Moderator. However since i never actually asked for it, i am doubting it.... :)

ah my son, the shwartz is strong in you..

im trish because i made some wiseass crack about dressing up as a school girl and doing a dance for someone. i told them my real name was trish and it stuck on me like band aids on little kids...

md

I had a "post out" ... to see who would end up on top :lol: ... my fingers kept hitting that "post" button :shock:

Mark: mine just happened yesterday. This is the thanks I get for trying to drum up interest in a business forum that someone suggested.....now, who was that..... WAIT!! Oh yeah, that someone was YOU!!!! :x

Mark's the instigator of it all...see the Feedback & Suggestions thread that HE started for complete details.... :wink:

My original title was just should be nice to her admin. I don't even recall what I did or said to Chase to deserve that. Then one day I made a wisecrack about the admins, something like, it's about time we got some work outta those slackers, and I got admins added on. I actually said it on purpose just so I could get it added. ;)

haha... i've always wondered if there were some i hadn't noticed. i saw that terri was mentioned and i hadn't noticed that one before, but then... it's new. so that'd be why i guess. :p

every once in a while i see someone say something around here and i think to myself, "you know, i bet their title's gonna change soon!" ;-)

On a related note, i think Chase should change his avatar to the Linux penguin making sick animal love to one of his sheep.....

Another forum I visit implements title change fees as donations for the operation of the site. $5 to change your own $10 to change someone elses :lol:

Most reactions