For Vixenta

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry, it is not nice to have you eat up all the left-overs. Some might already have become a little rotten... you are ploughing through a good MANY birthday-threads right now... So here is something new and fresh for you.

Enjoy :D

amb002.JPG
amb001.JPG

Any special drink you would want with this??? ;)

OOOoooooOO *rubs hands together and drools*

i suppose i should refrain from singing "food glorious food" huh? :lol:

Do you suppose that you'd be willing to share? I mean, if I ask nicely and everything? :D

Ooohh yummy! Food, more food. With LaFoto here I always feel like Garfield the cat. Now, where my lasagna?

PlasticSpanner said:
Not with that date on it! :lol:

Biggest

oops!

ever :oops: :blushing: :oops: :blushing:

(Did you have to detect that, Chris????????? Hmph :confused: )

Sorry LaFoto! :hug::

Your treats here are always very appealing, just maybe not that one of cheese dated 2004! :lol:

(The attention is in the detail! Or nitpicking/being pedantic as my wife says!):D

But it still LOOKS ok, doesn't it?
I mean, for being a cheese plate that is over a year old it has matured (erm... cough-cough) gracefully, don't you think? ;)

you know, seeing i'm in a sharing mood, you can have all of it alison...i'm really not that hungry anymore :lmao:

PlasticSpanner said:
Damn! Sorry. I knew I should have kept my big gob shut! :(
First we had Chris the Innocent.

Today we have Chris the Troublemaker.

:twisted:

We cannot have Alison (with EVELYN!!!) have this old cheese! This cannot be done!
I must go find a fresh plate, I think... or wait. Since Vixenta is in sharing mood, Alison may ask for something, what do you reckon. (And then I can only hope there is a picture of is somewhere in the www that google has found ;) ... SOME cravings can be quite ... rare...!) ;)

Cheese and grapes work for me :mrgreen:

Madame.....
retail4_19.jpg

4cheese_grapes_jpg.jpg

Most reactions

Back