What's new

For you fellow RC nerds out there...

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally went back out with a buddy of mine who I used to fly RC aircraft with. We hadn't been able to get together and fly them for several years, but we reunited today. We only brought one model each, and he brought this 1/5 scale T-34 to play with. I took the opportunity to snap a few photos while he was flying. More just for sharing, but C&C always welcome.

14551562860_e61973b343_h.jpg
[/URL]RC flying-4 by crimbfighter, on Flickr[/IMG]

14735869984_d821afe662_h.jpg
[/URL]RC flying-3 by crimbfighter, on Flickr[/IMG]

14551775737_1952a10f2d_h.jpg
[/URL]RC flying-14 by crimbfighter, on Flickr[/IMG]

14735050131_5c31d2509e_h.jpg
[/URL]RC flying-16 by crimbfighter, on Flickr[/IMG]

14551776597_a27d1e26e8_h.jpg
[/URL]RC flying-13 by crimbfighter, on Flickr[/IMG]

14738233185_045267dabd_h.jpg
[/URL]RC flying-8 by crimbfighter, on Flickr[/IMG]

14551560180_b375b04078_h.jpg
[/URL]RC flying-10 by crimbfighter, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Thanks guys! My buddy also has a DC-3, but that didn't come out today. We definitely have a thing for scale warbirds.. I have a 1/5 scale P-51 that unfortunately suffered a broken landing gear strut on a hard landing...
 
Nerds is right! And I thought photo geeks were intense, the model aircraft crowd is insane.
 
banana for scale please?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom