Ford GT

meotter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know it's against the rules to post multiple pictures in a single shot, but i'm going to do it anyway... if your a mod and think it's awful of me to do so, just delete the post and i'll repost in it in multiple posts, but it seems that since the subject matter is all the same why not put them in 1 post for relavence sake?

This one is just for reference of what car i'm taking pictures of
IMG_1130.jpg

first idea:
IMG_1195.jpg

2nd idea (personally i love the sharpness of this shot)
IMG_1196.jpg

and lastly: (this is my favorite of the bunch, too bad i couldn't get more focus)
IMG_1197.jpg

Tell me what you think :)

Did you drive it?

Yech! Ford!

Heh heh. Well, the only thing I don't like are the letters F-O-R-D!

That first one is my favorite. Very eye catching.

Karalee said:
:shock: my boss has one of those on order! How did you get that close.

he won't be dissapointed! it's an awesome piece of machinery...

i got close because i was driving it :) hit 150 on the straight away... and it was still pulling... only slowed down because i ran out of road :p the car handles amazingly. very balanced, controls are light but responsive and it is as easy to drive as a honda civic. the real beauty of this car is that it has the power of a supercar but none of the annoying nuances (stiff clutch, horrible notchy shifter, power that you can't modulate etc.) you can make this car dance and it's a snap to do it!

the exhaust note when this thing goes over 5k is just unbelievable... it's almost like audible art... it starts with muscular grunt and goes straight to jet engine howl!

it needs a leggy blond in a bikini draped over the hood "just so"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back