What's new

FORE!!!

ACaptain7

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these pictures while out on the course. I am happiest with the first two. Asking for critique on all of them but specifically interested on what people think of the last two. I think the third is too cluttered, no subject/uninteresting. I like the last one for it's simplicity. What does everyone else think? Thanks.

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

1.


2.


3.


4.
 
Bump
 
I like the first 2, but if you want to sell these you need to watch out for trademarks.
 
All nice except for last one, looks very blurry.

Keep it up
 
not trying to sell them so nothing to worry about that =]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom