What's new

Forest Excursion

That lens flare is not helping the first one, that much is true. Though I quite like the sun bursting through the trees. You worked nicely on this admittedly difficult exposure.
But, of course, the second has this intriguing element of morning haze ... now if that had been sliced through by sun beams, then you'd have had an absolute stunner.
 
I get the feeling really well; i see no reason to dislike them, but many reasons to like them ;)
 
I keep going back and forth on whether I like the lens flare or not, but mostly I don't. If I had photoshop, I suppose I could probably clone it out. I really wish Photoshop wasn't so expensive! Even the student/teacher editions are expensive.

LaFoto, thanks for the comments and I definitely agree that the second would have been great with the sun shining through. I should have looked at a few more angles, but unfortunately my son and I were being eaten alive by the mosquitos, so I was in a hurry :)

Thanks to everyone for the comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom