What's new

Fork .......and a bit of photoshopping

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
1,498
Reaction score
14
Location
Wigan, Lancashire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
fork_02.jpg

fork.jpg
 
The first treatment makes the fork look like a fork with a thumb. That is the aspect about it that doesn't appeal to me that much. Other than that, though, I like the first --- and the second, the "Blue Fork", too!!!!

And yes, thanks for warning us in the Off Topics about this PHOTO post of yours! ;) Warning received ... and I still came to look :biggrin: :greenpbl:
 
I like them both! But the blue tones in the second one are really beautiful. :D

Yep, LaFoto, I had to read the warning twice before I believed it. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom