What's new

Formby

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2005
Messages
3,009
Reaction score
11
from this morning

sreet0905-4small.jpg


sreet0905-3small.jpg


and

sreet0905-5small.jpg


thanks for looking
 
Pretty. Very nice shots. Looks like it was squishy.
 
Yes, very nice set. My pick would be #2, followed closely by #1. If you have more of this place, I won't oppose to you posting them.
 
thanks for the comments everyone. It was a difficult place to find an interesting shot. Virtually featureless except for a few puddles.

Abraxas - it was squishy, my shoes ended up soaked through. Horrible.

Invisible - I have a few more but i don't think they are up to much, so i will prob bin them off.
 
Great work on these. I really love the scope they have! :thumbup: I like the first and last one the best, but they are all great.
 
My pick would be:

-first the last
-then the first :D
Lovely beach. Soooo lonely, where are all the beach goers? Still not there?
 
My pick would be:

-first the last
-then the first :D
Lovely beach. Soooo lonely, where are all the beach goers? Still not there?

it was really early in the morning, about 6 oclock, so there was no one about
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom