What's new

Formula Drift 2010 Atlanta

AtlPikMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are my some of my shots from Formula Drift Atlanta. The meet was last month. I didnt have a press pass this time atound but, i came away with a high number of keepers. All shoots were with my 70-200 w 1.4 Tc.

4605445358_c1ba6360f6_b.jpg

4661864690_735bd6aa51_b.jpg

4702859143_f45e6fc0a0_b.jpg

4703495452_d1e4e51db9_b.jpg

4703495008_0434623798_b.jpg

4591180697_91dc132d7a_b.jpg

4703497754_64efea85a1_b.jpg

4703497484_249e14769c_b.jpg

4703498308_309e5bc147_b.jpg

4702861581_c4fc8b852a_b.jpg

...I have more, if anyones interested.
 
Amazing shots. I wanted to travel to a Formula Drift even this year, but just didn't have the time or money.
 
Nice photos.

As a form of entertainment it's pretty dramatic, all show and not so much go. ;)

I'm always looking to get around a paved racetrack in the shortest time I possible can, and that means slidin' is slow.

Actually, the fastest way through a paved corner is when you have 7% to 10% of tire slippage and you're on the right line to maximize corner exit speed onto the next straight.

But, that's racing, not drifting. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom