img44311.jpg

img45457.jpg

img481720.jpg

img485223.jpg

img5008.jpg

img4976a.jpg

img5174g.jpg

img5237.jpg

All shots taken with 70-200 2.8 IS II, and most are pretty tightly cropped after the fact. The remaining detail thanks to this new lens is amazing. :D

God I love drifting...

Nice shots! You can see a bit of detail loss because of the crop, but whatever, these are awesome!

Who cleans the rubber off the streets after :lol:

Yeah, a couple of them are pretty apparent, but for the most part, I can crop them down a LOT more than compared to my old 70-300. I definately miss the little extra reach the 300 had though. Pretty much NONE of the shots here are full. I cropped at least 20% off each side for almost every picture I took. Some cropped down as tight as 1/4 or 1/9 the original size. The event was a blast and I very much enjoy my new lens. :)

Last edited:
Great timing on 6! Love the cone flying in the air and the wing being destroyed.

Those cars are nice. I would love to go see a event like that. Most of them have a cool angle with them to.

Great timing on 6! Love the cone flying in the air and the wing being destroyed.

The best part is the look on that guy's face in the white; he's like completely unphased by a cone being knocked off by a car speeding passed him scraping the wall.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back