Fort Caroline park: Jax Fl.

jedi32277

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just thought I'd share some pics I took today.

fortcarolinepark01je3.jpg

fortcarolinepark28xd8.jpg

fortcarolinepark02gb9.jpg

fortcarolinepark12bu5.jpg

fortcarolinepark18jj9.jpg

let me know what ya'll think. these where touched up in PS btw.

The first looks overexposed, the sky is all washed out and the colours are kind of bland, so I really thought you were presenting us SOOC-photo (straight out of camera), and was going to suggest you try to touch them up in PS somewhat. Though nothing will save the blown sky, I'm afraid. But you tried to work with leading lines, which I appreciate.

The second (and fifth - they are almost the same, only is the fifth zoomed in a tad more) is ... nice. No more no less. The horizon is straight in 5 but not in 2. Neither of them makes me think "Wow", though. They are just ... very normal "nice views".

The third looks out of focus all over. Maybe it is not, and my feeling derives from the bright spots on the trunks, but I get the feeling of "no subject, no real focus".

The fourth is strongest in colours, also in contrasts (to the point of having an all white sky again), and there is the stairs leading somewhere (right through the centre of the photo), but to WHERE and to WHAT? They lead towards ... nothing really. Maybe if someone had been sitting there at the picnic tables?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back