What's new

Fort George, Ontario

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two scans (slide film), maybe a bit too saturated

1:
ontario97_065.jpg


2:
ontario97_066.jpg
 
start to hate my server ... it is down again.
 
wow Alex! I do like them! especially the tones here! the second one is beautiful..dreamy!
 
thanks :) you seem to be the only one liking them though :-P
 
hmm. ok, it appears those kind of shots are really just for Mentos ...
 
I like #2...i think it's the colors, the simplicity, and the sharpness I like.
 
I like #2...i think it's the colors, the simplicity, and the sharpness I like.

thanks.

I was not sure, if it is a bit too saturated...
 
Another vote for the second one...love the clouds, and the composition with the cannon in the foreground.
 
I like the second one best. Nice work, Alex
 
the second one is really cool. it looks almost surreal.
 
thank you all :) guess I should dig in my archives more often ;)
 
I like the second also.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom