What's new

Fortuitous shot of the eclipse

Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
4,611
Reaction score
6,755
Location
Toronto
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here in Toronto we were cursed with heavily overcast skies giving us only a 20 minute window where the sun was visible through the cloud. he experience of darkness was amazing but I didn't feel I had taken any great shots of the only partial eclipse that was viewable....until i got home and reviewed the photos in Lightroom. That's when I saw that I had captured a plane passing through the frame. Pure dumb luck.

A plane passes through the frame as I shoot the partial solar eclipse by Phil Marion (227 million views), on Flickr
 
What unbelievable luck, absolutely stunning picture as a result!
 
It is unique and tells story. Congratulations!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom