CallibCarver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ioiap.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy,

I was just curious how the forum ranking works. Everyone has a "rank" like mine is TPF Noob. I was just curious what all the ranks were and if it runs off of new post or all post/replies?

Beats me. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think it's just based on how many posts you have.

It's based off of post count. You'll lose noob after 20 or 25. Then it's something like "Been spending a lot of time here" until 50 or 100 and then it's junkie. I think.

Howdy,

I was just curious how the forum ranking works. Everyone has a "rank" like mine is TPF Noob. I was just curious what all the ranks were and if it runs off of new post or all post/replies?

Such a noob question! Oh, wait...you do wear the rank of TPF Noob...it's right there on your dogtags! Sorry...my bad!

The user rankings are just a bit of fun based off your post count.

The only ones that you have to actually worry about are Admin and Moderator.

1000 for Junkie status. Then then you're cool like the rest of us dorks...:mrgreen:

More.

BTW did you guys know you have to wait 20 seconds between posts?

*gets his spam killing shotgun out*

also you can edit your user title to what you want - if you subscribe to the site

Overread said:
*gets his spam killing shotgun out*

also you can edit your user title to what you want - if you subscribe to the site

Cut me some slack, just meant it as a joke. ;)

Oh wait that's 148!

More.

BTW did you guys know you have to wait 20 seconds between posts?

Took me about eight months to finally hit the 1,000 post mark. I just now noticed that I've passed the 2,000 mark, which means the second 1,000 came in about 3 months. It's now official: I need to "get a life." :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back