What's new

Found a great place for a sunset but the weather didn't cooperate (today)

Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
287
Reaction score
357
Location
Phuket Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Will try again when I come back from work next time;
Tanjung_Sapet_06102011_0103.jpg
Tanjung_Sapet_06102011_0110-Edit.jpg
 
you are right.. that is a pretty awesome location. If I were there I would do portrait orientation panoramic stitch.
 
shoot with portrait orientation, manual focus and manual setting (so focus and metering do not change between frames), shoot multiple frames next to each other. Make sure you overlap the frames. Then use photoshop and do automated merge to create a panorama.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom