What's new

Found a Tokina 11-16 F2.8! w00t

max3k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
497
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just ordered a Tokina 11-16 f2.8 and it should be here tomorrow. I have been searching all over the web for a copy that wasn't marked up too much. I rented a copy of this lens on my vacation and just had to have it.

Here are some samples.

836158986_E25Jx-L.jpg


836182022_3pFNB-L.jpg

836185592_kjCTa-L.jpg
 
I like the pictures. What's the aperture on the last one? I wasn't able to drag and view the EXIF of the picture...the bokeh is quite ok. The contrast looks pretty decent and the color too in the right lighting. The last picture is nice! Is the fall-off in that one added in editing or is it a trait of the lens at 11mm?
 
Last edited:
i added the vignet in pp, most of these were F2.8 or 4
 
Right on. I finally got my hands on one in Nikon mount a little over a week ago after trying to get a copy for the better part of two years (since it came out). Adorama had them in stock so I bought one. I haven't had time to do any shooting with it, other than testing it to make sure it works properly. Seems to be very sharp though, even at f/2.8.
 
Wow, looks like theyre actually on Adorama right now....... 50 extra bucks for the Canon mount though.......... weak.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom