What's new

Found an old laundrymat

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
I know the vignette is a little strong, just expiramenting


laundry1.jpg
 
The round doors on the machine make the vignetting perfect. I like the color tones, it is exactly what I would expect the light to be in a laundromat. Nice work.
 
Iron Flatline said:
The round doors on the machine make the vignetting perfect. I like the color tones, it is exactly what I would expect the light to be in a laundromat. Nice work.

completly agree
 
How is that vignetting being done???
Any hints on how to do this in PS 6.0?
 
I actually really like the vignetting and the light ads to the mood! great shot!
 
The angle is the only issues I see. When subject have strong horizontal or vertical lines you need to think about them when you’re framing the shot. My guess is that you were not holding the camera horizontal, but where tilting it down to left.
 
yeah, thats what bugged me too, I was crunched against the wall trying to get all the wideness I possibly could from a 28-75 with 1.6 crop... It was tough and also checking to see when the vagrants would grab me... lol

I plan to go back with a tripod and take proper shots sometime !!! I love laundrymats
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom