What's new

Fountain of Naiads for Contest

ntbbc6

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,

Its been a while since my last post but I wanted to get some input from you guys for a local photo contest in Austin. I am generally not a fan of altering my images but in this case I wasn't sure what to do. There are some light posts and cables that run through the picture that im not too fond of and kind of want to take out.. What do you think? Thanks!

$7273150434_c6f217ce04_z.webp
 
The way things are cut off, what is your subject? Id say you have more problems with the picture than a few wires and poles.
 
The subject is obviously the Naiad, that's not the problem.

The background is quite busy and confused. I'm not sure that cloning out a few poles and wires is going to help much, you can reduce the "modern looking" parts of the busyness, but there's still all the REST of the busyness. There's a lot of context surrounding your Naiad here, when what you really want is just her and her monster. The light is pretty nice. You might try cropping it down? If you were in Rome I'd suggest you go back and re-shoot with less depth of field.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom