seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Jan 4, 2006 #1 More stuff from Mexico. 1 2 (not sure which I like better, this one or the above one...) 3 4 5 6 7 8 Thanks for looking.
More stuff from Mexico. 1 2 (not sure which I like better, this one or the above one...) 3 4 5 6 7 8 Thanks for looking.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 #2 These are some cool shots. Looks like a really awesome place to visit. My faves are 2, 5, and 6
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 #3 2, 5, 7, 8. Beautiful light and lovely compositions. Ahhhh mexico...it's been too long.
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Jan 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments!
markc TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2004 Messages 4,237 Reaction score 6 Location Rochester, NY Velocity: Unknown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 #5 Wow. How beautiful it must have been really comes across. What light!
F FatVana TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2004 Messages 18 Reaction score 1 Location LA Jan 5, 2006 #6 The colors are so amazing. I like the first fountain with arch shot. More point of view IMHO.
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 5, 2006 #7 fantastic light in #5!
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 5, 2006 #8 Beautiful series... at first glance, I liked the first one better than the second but after looking at it a while, I tend to like the second better. The comp and color are great in all. Nice job!
Beautiful series... at first glance, I liked the first one better than the second but after looking at it a while, I tend to like the second better. The comp and color are great in all. Nice job!
3 303villain TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2005 Messages 270 Reaction score 0 Location Aurora, CO Jan 5, 2006 #9 great pictures! where did you stay? that place looks familiar!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 5, 2006 #10 JonK said: 2, 5, 7, 8. Beautiful light and lovely compositions. Ahhhh mexico...it's been too long. Click to expand... I agree :thumbup:
JonK said: 2, 5, 7, 8. Beautiful light and lovely compositions. Ahhhh mexico...it's been too long. Click to expand... I agree :thumbup:
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Jan 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks for the comments 303villain said: great pictures! where did you stay? that place looks familiar! Click to expand... Barcelo Maya
Thanks for the comments 303villain said: great pictures! where did you stay? that place looks familiar! Click to expand... Barcelo Maya
hoosier40000 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Location somewhere between here and there.. Jan 5, 2006 #12 beautiful pictures...i love 6 and 7
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Jan 5, 2006 #13 great shots. Beautiful place.