What's new

Four Infrareds

xs400

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some infrared shots taken with Pentax K100D, Pentax DA 18-55mm, and Hoya R72. PP done in PS CS2.

ralstonmanor.jpg



I added a little extra color to this one.
redbushes.jpg


nora1.jpg


parkstatue.jpg
 
Man I wish I could get those types of colors with mine. Mine just keep coming out red. Nice shots.
 
Man those are awesome, love the first 2 shots.
 
Thanks, that is what I was looking for. Now if it would stop snowing and warm up a little I will be on my way.
 
Nice tutorial, I booked marked so when I get an IR lens I can go to it for reference, thanks.
 
I really like the 1st 2 shots myself. The last one seems a bit blown out but otherwise I like it too.
 
I love the second shot, nice color addition without overdoing it.

Thanks for the tutorial, I'll have it bookmarked too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom