Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

P1040734sm.jpg

P1040745sm.jpg

P1040752sm.jpg

P1040754sm.jpg

I really enjoyed #4... a pretty interesting shot. I especially like the texture of the mushroom gills and the way they are accentuated by the light.

I really like how much you love nature! Keep these shots coming, they are a joy to look at!

I find it crazy that number 3 makes me sad in a nice sorta way

Very nice shots. How much processing did u do if you don't mind me asking

I like number 4, nice textures and nice magnification/detail on the worms.

I enjoy youre work the flowers are beautiful

Thanks folks.

I am privileged to live in the country with this stuff all around me & it is nice to be able to share it with folks on the net.

My processing is minimal, I crop, hit auto tone & tweak other things in Lightroom a little as I see fit. I am not very accomplished @ editing.

i love them all good work

Thanks folks.

I am privileged to live in the country with this stuff all around me & it is nice to be able to share it with folks on the net.

My processing is minimal, I crop, hit auto tone & tweak other things in Lightroom a little as I see fit. I am not very accomplished @ editing.

well they look great... you have more processing skills them me lol im terrible:lol:

I like number 4. Great quality of light and a bit of a love story to boot. The first three seem a little over-sharpened so that the OOF area looks gritty and provides visual noise against your subject.

I love all of them, except #4 kind of grosses me out :p
But good stuff. great stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back