What's new

four new ones for cc

haha, I had to come look at this thread after the reference to you in "make your photos look pro"
haha could you atleast have c&ced?

I'd say that WAS C&C er111a.

After your last few threads, anything that doesn't rip you apart for OVER PPing...is a compliment.

Including this post.
 
Thanks Fatty.....
 
#1 - Love the composition. Unfortunately you shot at 1.4 and nothing is in focus. Worth trying again.

#2 - Depth of field is too shallow again. PP does not help.

#3 - A bit soft and I don't think the colors are very complimentary.

#4 - Focus is better, but on the wrong flower. Colors are better here. When taking photos of flowers, they should be pristine if possible. Dying flowers, even if in focus, do not make for a great photo.

HTH
 
I think that #1 could be better if it wasn't so dark and the flower had bloomed a bit more--as was said.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom