What's new

Four Quadrants

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
819
Reaction score
79
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6042.jpg
 
NICE!





On a shot like this, I would correct it and get the lines of division perfectly horizontal and vertical. But that's how I roll.
 
This is a nice picture actually, i like seeing different things around here.

But this isn't really a quadrant because it means a curve in a wall or a vaulted ceiling, since this picture does relate to architecture. ;)
 
Good idea and well executed.
 
Great photo, I've always had problems comming up wit such ideas.
 
This is a nice picture actually, i like seeing different things around here.

But this isn't really a quadrant because it means a curve in a wall or a vaulted ceiling, since this picture does relate to architecture. ;)

a : any of the four parts into which a plane is divided by rectangular coordinate axes lying in that plane
b : any of the four quarters into which something is divided by two real or imaginary lines that intersect each other at right angles

Critiquing the title?
 
Really artistic;Congrats for finding it out....
If some non photographers were watching you, they would have come and searched the spot all over, once you leave, to see what you were capturing from there ;)
By the way, where is the fourth quadrant, i wonder ?
 
Thanks y'all for the positive comments, greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Really artistic;Congrats for finding it out....
If some non photographers were watching you, they would have come and searched the spot all over, once you leave, to see what you were capturing from there ;)
By the way, where is the fourth quadrant, i wonder ?

so i tried to split the image in four parts, green wall, plant, yellow-painted wood planks, and red bricks
 
I like it. More brick!
I think the center should be the shadow between the building on right and the steel next to the stucco on left.
Can you get rid of the steel?
 
I like it. More brick!
I think the center should be the shadow between the building on right and the steel next to the stucco on left.
Can you get rid of the steel?

no the steel pipe is here to stay unfortunately. although its there, i dont feel it's too much of a distraction, but thats just me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom