Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken in October

Sony a7Riv + Sony 100-400mmmG lens and Sony 1.4x Teleconverter

f8- 1/2000th sec ISO 400 hand held

eYAuGrR.jpg

I love Dragons :)

Les

Very nice shot, great color. Been awhile since I've taken a shot of a dragonfly.

Very nice shot, great color. Been awhile since I've taken a shot of a dragonfly.
Thank you Kirk- As the weather hear has deteriorated and getting out is a bit of a bind- I'm looking through some Summer files to see if I have anything to post :)

Thank you Kirk- As the weather hear has deteriorated and getting out is a bit of a bind- I'm looking through some Summer files to see if I have anything to post :)
Good luck with that. I got into my old hard drive last night to look for old pics that I hadn't edited yet or were candidates for re-editing and it appears that none of them were candidates for either. Apparently they were all from a time period when I couldn't take a good picture to save my life (too dark) and it didn't help that my Canon 80D hadn't been micro adjusted yet. It was back focusing 6 spots at the time. 😖

Good luck with that. I got into my old hard drive last night to look for old pics that I hadn't edited yet or were candidates for re-editing and it appears that none of them were candidates for either. Apparently they were all from a time period when I couldn't take a good picture to save my life (too dark) and it didn't help that my Canon 80D hadn't been micro adjusted yet. It was back focusing 6 spots at the time. 😖
Not had a lot of time to do that as yet I have 2 x 2TB SSD external Hard drives with images on- most un-edited lol :)
Wonderfully done! Very nice comp!
Thank you Jeff :)

Les

Not had a lot of time to do that as yet I have 2 x 2TB SSD external Hard drives with images on- most un-edited lol :)

Thank you Jeff :)

Les
You could edit old pics all winter long without a problem with 4 TB but that could get boring being couped up all the time. I think your macro lens could provide some interesting outdoor shots around the yard, keeping you just steps away from the warmth of the home. I'd like to see some macro shots of icicles and snowflakes. I don't see those things anymore living here in Florida, would be nice. :wink-6:

You could edit old pics all winter long without a problem with 4 TB but that could get boring being couped up all the time. I think your macro lens could provide some interesting outdoor shots around the yard, keeping you just steps away from the warmth of the home. I'd like to see some macro shots of icicles and snowflakes. I don't see those things anymore living here in Florida, would be nice. :wink-6:

There must be over 1,000 un-edited images on one of the External SSD dives :) Keep me busy for a while

I will do my best on the Ice and Snow images Kirk as and when we get snow and ice here- Its just foggy and wet at present Buddy :(

Les :)

There must be over 1,000 un-edited images on one of the External SSD dives :) Keep me busy for a while

I will do my best on the Ice and Snow images Kirk as and when we get snow and ice here- Its just foggy and wet at present Buddy :(

Les :)
Until then, how about some shots from your kitchen window of some soggy, unhappy looking birds. :wink-6:

Until then, how about some shots from your kitchen window of some soggy, unhappy looking birds. :wink-6:
Hmm soggy birds? I'll see what I can do :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back