What's new

Four Thousand Four Hundred Forty Four.

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8485598797_1fdfa411ba_o.jpg
 
The 4's look fuzzy which hurts.
 
Youll have no argument from me on that.
 
Man, I usually love your stuff, but this one just isn't cutting it for me.

The 4's being out of focus is one of the main things that sticks out, but I'm not sure if its the shadows of the 4's or all the other lines but it doesn't seem "straight" I dunno, just some thoughts.
 
Hehe
YAY!!
 
I was going to "like" it, but that would spoil the four-of-a-kind.
 
I was going to "like" it, but that would spoil the four-of-a-kind.
Thought the same thing, but we'll party at 5,555 in a couple of months!!
 
Designer, like it anyways. Bitter has a "like" magnet under his pillow. And it took me a few seconds to realize the significance. Also a little bit of jealousy in that Bitter seems to have an inexhaustible supply of images to pull in as needed. Need to step up my game.
 
LOL Too funny!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom