What's new

Fractions (another vase shot, but quite different)

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Derrel suggested trying a longer lens in the other thread. Well, I listened, made an adapter out of a cardboard tube, and slapped my Ektar 80mm f2.8 on the Canon. Here's what happened.

Fractions by longm1985, on Flickr

Slightly underexposed, but otherwise I'm a fan. Sharper than my Tamron. Looks like I'll be buying that adapter any minute now... :lol:
 
LOL you're right. I should photoshop one in there. Maybe a few blaster bolts. And a tauntaun. And Princess Leia in the slave outfit.

In other news, the company that makes that adapter says there's no way to ship it to the US at the moment. :( Damn.
 
I might be grasping at straws here...but could we maybe see a snappie of this homemade adapter?? Do you have the technology to do that? And yes, demerits on lack of Stromtrooper...
 
I'll use this device I found that's supposedly capable of rendering images as well as making telephone calls, but I'm not sure how it works. There's no wires, and only one button. Time travel is really messing with me. :lol:
 
20140702_173723_zps44bqex63.jpg


Thar she blows! Ghetto as hell-just the way I like it. My grandfather would be proud.
 
20140702_173723_zps44bqex63.jpg


Thar she blows! Ghetto as hell-just the way I like it. My grandfather would be proud.

Oh....wow....yeah...time to celebrate with a lukewarm 40 oz. of old Colt 45 malt liquor....
 
Only after I park the 87 Caprice with hydraulics.
 
Only after I park the 87 Caprice with hydraulics.

One of my old buddies, Dave, used to drink some beer when he golfed, and of course, a few cans would be left over. So...one time he hosted a party called, "The Trunk Beer Party." Basically, a plastic tub filled with a couple 79-cent bags of ice, some water, and a menagerie of singles and one's and two's of canned beers of alllll brands....accumulated over the course of about a year...all sloshed-out and spoiled..."trunk beer", as he called it. Now, the Caprice has a huuuuuuuuuge trunk... I'm just sayin.....
 
Only after I park the 87 Caprice with hydraulics.

One of my old buddies, Dave, used to drink some beer when he golfed, and of course, a few cans would be left over. So...one time he hosted a party called, "The Trunk Beer Party." Basically, a plastic tub filled with a couple 79-cent bags of ice, some water, and a menagerie of singles and one's and two's of canned beers of alllll brands....accumulated over the course of about a year...all sloshed-out and spoiled..."trunk beer", as he called it. Now, the Caprice has a huuuuuuuuuge trunk... I'm just sayin.....

I'm getting nauseous at the thought. :confused: :lol:
 
I like it alot. Very odd. I think there is a little too much going on and would consider cropping off some of the bottom and left side.
 
hey... I like this... :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom