What's new

fractured -- "Artsy" self portrait

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think? I was trying to come up w/ something I like. It's okay, but it's no prize winner in my opinion.

FracturedWeb.jpg
 
I like this. I think it would of been a tad better without your arms in the photo and more of just your face but its still good!!!
 
I REALLY like it. Very unique approach to a self-portrait.
 
I think the hands tell a significant part of the story and I think this is a very good (unusal) portrait. However, I'm just not happy with your left-to-right crop and when I tried a closer crop, the noise was deafening. Could just be the res.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom