What's new

Framing

nice concept Love it
 
The framing looks good.
If you had known the people and they had looked and posed for you, maybe they wouldn't seem too small. There'd be some communication/interaction with you (us) that'd make them "bigger" (sort of), more a desired part of the photo. Here they seem to randomly be passing through your photo. Far away. And quite small.
 
Thanks for the comments.

I personally like the people small, as they're only a small part of the overall scene and are mainly there as a scale reference between the foreground arches and the lines in the background. If anything I wish I would've snapped slightly sooner so that they were in the center of the arch/frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom