What's new

Frank Gehry at the Serpentine, London

freelunch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. Frank Gehry has built a temporary pavilion at the Serpentine Gallery in London. http://www.visitlondon.com/events/detail/3798854

It was quite a nice bit of woodwork. I asked the girl (in black on the right) how it was to work there when it rained – a quite reasonable question in London. She said it was okay unless the wind got too strong, then, well you can guess.

#1
Gehry1_800.jpg


#2
Gehry800.jpg


#3
Gehry2_800.jpg
 
I really like the 3rd one!
 
Thanks. The camera was level to the ground on that shot.
 
Yes, number 3 for me too. Looks like a great place to take architectural and abstract photos.
 
Numero tres...lovely! I also like number 2... The structure is cool.
 
I think Frank Lloyd Wright would have enjoyed the inside-outness of it. Outside invited inside, and vice versa.

I like how you chose to present the forms and tones.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom