What's new

Frankly Funky Fotos (8 shots)

DLeeT

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
312
Reaction score
202
Location
Indiana, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can be dangerous with a camera and computer. Examples below. C&C welcome. Lee

$DSC00105b.webp

$DSC00269.webp

$DSC00252.webp

$DSC01704a.webp

$DSC04212 copy 4.webp

$IMG_1121.webp

$DSC02566c.webp

$DSC01702.webp
 
I think dangerous might be the correct word. The editing your doing in post is doing nothing to fix to mistakes made in the original photography. IMHO, it's degrading it ever further. From what you posted, I'd say you have an eye to see interesting things, but the way you're capturing them and then presenting is doing nothing for me. sorry.
 
These are not really doing anything for me, but then, art is subjective.
I think the last one has some potential.
 
way too much processing for my tastes. I agree ^^^, the last one is the only one I find interesting
 
The only one i see potential with is the first one, but you would need to tone down the PP wayyyyyyyyyyy more!

There's no need to get demotivated (Assuming if you are) I did start my world into photography in almost the same fashion, but that was around 11 years ago. Over processing every picture on Photoshop CS.

Keep at it regardless!
 
Thanks for the comments, Gents. The photos were described in the title as "funky." So "dangerous," and "way too much," and "over processing" is exactly what I had in mind. :sexywink:

Cheers, Lee
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom