Fraser River Walking Bridge

Personally, I love the feel of this photo.

I do think, even though it might be tough, I would try and take out the power lines.

Great capture. Hello, fellow British Columbian.

Personally, I love the feel of this photo.

I do think, even though it might be tough, I would try and take out the power lines.

actually it wouldn't be too difficult since the sky isn't very detailed. I didn't really mind them since they more or less paralleled the bridge, but when I have a bit more time maybe I'll give it a shot

Great capture. Hello, fellow British Columbian.

Thanks! Whereabouts are you?

Nice image. The power lines don't bother me as much as the overpowering red of the bridge supports.

I like them both and actually enjoy the powerlines...for me, they add another variable to the picture.

I am a fellow (albeit former) British Columbian - whereabouts on the Fraser River was that? In Greater Vancouver/Lower Mainland somewhere or farther up?

Sorry - should have read more closely - it was on the bottom of your photo. Cheers.

I love the overall look and feel of the photo.

The first one is amazing! I love the shade of red and the exposure is just perfect. The composition in #2 is less effective compared to #1, in my opinion. Very nice image. Thanks for sharing.

I love the fog in this shot, sets the mood nicely.

Thanks everyone!! :D

I love the fog in this shot, sets the mood nicely.

ya I'd been meaning to take some pictures of the bridge for a while now. I was on my way home after a long day of work, saw the fog around the river and knew I'd be getting home a little bit later that day!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back