What's new

Freda fashion type shoot

I am going to write this fully knowing that my work needs lots of work. IMHO the lighting could be better. Several of these have harsh shadows that draw the eye away from the subject. The lighting to me is also harsh. Are you using any light modifiers?
 
I am going to write this fully knowing that my work needs lots of work. IMHO the lighting could be better. Several of these have harsh shadows that draw the eye away from the subject. The lighting to me is also harsh. Are you using any light modifiers?

Using 1 flash with softbox number 5 has the harshest shadows I think, then num 3 is second but I think it gives more depth maybe..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom