Free CF cards @ B&H! For real!

Ah, you're so lucky. Stupid credit crunch, I can't see any shop in the UK that's lowered its prices for memory. Still, could be worse, gas and electricity prices could be going up.....

Oh, wait.

I got 2 4Gb CF cards from Office Depot (part of the black friday sale) for $14.95 each. My camera will hold 1000 images on each! Do you need anymore than that?

-JD-

Last edited:
I got 2 4Gb CF cards from Office Depot (part of the black friday sale) for $14.95 each. My camera will hole 1000 images on each! Do you need anymore than that?

-JD-

give me a sunny day and zoo and I can easily fill those cards up quick ;)
course once I can get them mostly filled with keepers I will be a far happier photographer ;)

Well I just ordered three 4GB cards for $65 and should be getting $60 back with the rebate:) Only thing is I just got a 4 GB card from Circuit City and paid $44:(

I just ordered 3 8GB cards. Including 3 day UPS shipping it comes to just under $95. Rebate is for $70 when you buy 3 -- so 3 cards for $25

I'm happy! Thanks for the tip!

If I read the rebate form correctly, you can order up to 3 sets of 3 at any household.

Ian

I just ordered 3 8GB cards. Including 3 day UPS shipping it comes to just under $95. Rebate is for $70 when you buy 3 -- so 3 cards for $25

I'm happy! Thanks for the tip!

If I read the rebate form correctly, you can order up to 3 sets of 3 at any household.

Ian

I just did the same thing. Except I paid by paypal in which I had a rebate available from buying my wifes x-mas present. The paypal rebate was $25. So with the paypal rebate, and sandisk rebate. I am getting 3-8gb cards and 80 cents (includes shipping costs). :thumbup: Can't beat that I don't think. I have 3- 133x 4gb flash cards now and they work just fine for me in the D300's. So I figured no need to pay the extra for extreme IV's (for my use anyway).

Ian

I just re-read the rebate. And yup thats what it says. So I just ordered 3-4gb cards as well. Why not they end up being free! Also ordered 2 new op/tech straps and a spare battery for 2nd d300. I checked and adding the cards to the sale added nothing to shipping costs for the straps and battery. So now I have 36gb of cards comming for the cost 80 cents to my favor. :mrgreen: Again assuming that I now will get 2 rebate cards back.

The rebate form is a PDF, I'm trying to print one off but they have two pages as one side by side. How do I print a letter sized copy of just one side? Is their another spot to print off a rebate form?

The link posted above by Dao is from Adorama camera, and is in 2 page format. Should be easier to print.

Yeah I found it there. B&H was a one page format.

Just got a notice from Adorama that the 4 gigers are out of stock and be a 10 to 14 day wait. Eh, for free can't complain too much. :mrgreen:

I was about to mention the sale at sandisk, http://www.sandisk.com/cybermonday/, but I'm glad I checked here first, because you know, free is always better than not free. Cool stuff.

Last edited:
Awesome! I just ordered 9 from B&H. It says 3 rebates per household! I did 3 separate orders of 3 just to play it safe. Should cost me $15 total?

They say "expected delivery date" Thursday Dec 4. I'll be amazed if that's true. I'll let everyone know if it happens that quickly.

Anyone have a link to the 1-page PDF?

Most reactions

Back