What's new

FREE - NIKON 18-55G Manual Focus Lens (becz it's broken) Looking for a good home FREE

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
13,698
Reaction score
3,373
Location
SE Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've had this kit 18-55 lens given to me some time ago. I have no use for it as it's redundant in everything I have.

The AutoFocus does NOT WORK. Thus it is a manual focus lens.

So if someone can give me a good story of why they would want this lens in the next couple days end of day on the 29th (Friday) I'll send it off to it's new home.
Continental US only.

A few photos of the lens below.
$NKN_7826.webp
$NKN_7827.webp
$NKN_7828.webp
$NKN_7829.webp

$NKN_7831.webp
 
GF has the same lens for her D3200. Someone could make good use of this even without the AF!
 
Last edited:
I forgot .. no end cap unless I find a spare one.

It's a nice and sharp lens. Clean glass, etc. Just that the AutoFocus does not work.
 
Wow if no one wants this I'd be glad to have it as a backup!
 
you should donate it to be another lens across america....
 
A couple weeks ago I sold my Nikon D7100 to an eager eyed fellow locally on Craigslist. Coming from a Sony RX-100, he had no previous experience with DSLRs at all. Since he had no lenses, I sold him a 28-105mm lens as well just to get him started.

Even though he didn't have much experience, it was obvious he was excited to begin learning and we had a good hour long conversation about the ins and outs of photography.

I would love to receive this lens and gift it to him. He would definitely appreciate it. Thanks for considering!
 
So ..
(1) I have Matt - backup
(2) pthrift thinks it would be good for a LAA-LAA-LAA-LAA (Lens Across America 4)
an
(3) munkey mike who wants me to donate it to someone else that he sold his camera to.
 
I vote the the 2nd guy should win!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work
 
I vote the the 2nd guy should win!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

Me too!


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
no pole needed. that guy pthrift had 3 votes already. he came up with the idea, then 2 others voted for it. Sounds like a landslide win to me!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom