What's new

FREE! Nikon to Canon lens adapter

jeveretts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
13
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first camera was a D3100. I bought it to use on my telescope and used a 2" telescope adapter on it instead of a lens. When I bought an EOS, I didn't want to buy a new telescope adapter so I just picked up this lens adapter. This puts a Nikon Lens on an EOS camera, with no camera communication. Everything would be manual.
I will ship it to you for free if you can use it.

wF8xC4R.jpg
 
I'll take it if no one else wants it. That's exactly what I'm looking to use it for too haha
 
Got it, going out in today's mail. Enjoy~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom