Free Photo Editor ?

Ray Sloan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

Does anyone know of a decent FREE online photo editor please ?

I have been using 'Photo Pos Pro' for some while but the newest version is nowhere near as good as the original and certain tasks have become extremely difficult.

Thanks !

G'day Ray

There are two that I know of -- both highly rated by users
Gimp and Affinity ...... dr google for more info

It is probable that there are heaps more too :)

Hope this helps
Phil

G'day Ray

There are two that I know of -- both highly rated by users
Gimp and Affinity ...... dr google for more info

It is probable that there are heaps more too :)

Hope this helps
Phil
Hi Phil,

Thanks, what are they called ? I have Googled many but there are a lot that turn out to be simply Free trials. I'd be grateful if you could tell me what those two are called.

Thanks Phil.

Ray

I have been using Gimp for years and it works well for me. There is lots of websites with instructions on how to use it. Like all software it has a learning curve.

Hi Phil,

Thanks, what are they called ? I have Googled many but there are a lot that turn out to be simply Free trials. I'd be grateful if you could tell me what those two are called.

Thanks Phil.

Ray
Hi Phil,
Hi Phil,

Thanks Phil.

Ray
Hi Phil, when you said 'highly rated by users gimp and affinity' I thought they were the preudonyms of x2 users........ 🤣🤣

GIMP is excellent but a little difficult to learn (it does much of what photoshop does so there's lots to it).
I prefer FastStone, which is much easier to use, but doesn't offer all the bells & whistles. Sadly it's only available for windows & won't run on my little Pi.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back