Free portrait class and seminar

AaronLLockhart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For anyone that is interested, there is a free seminar going on right now about posing people, families, and groups for portraits. For anyone that misses this first airing, it will replay at 4PM PST this evening.

creativeLIVE | creativeLIVE

hi
any new photography class or seminar free of cost arrangements? please update

Hey Wastures, and anyone else that may be reading...

This seminar is free of charge, it lasts three days long, and will have a Re-air done at 4PM PST, which is going to be 5PM Mountain time, 6PM CST, and 7PM EST. There is absolutely no charge for attending.

Just go to the link in the initial post, and click. It will be today, tomorrow, and wednesday night.

I would bookmark and register with creativelive.com, as they have classes and seminars like this all the time, most of them free.

I forgot to add, if you go into the class, and it's silent and in black and white... that is because they are on a break... the breaks usually last 15 minutes, and they will be back and teaching again.. there is nothing wrong with your sound or computer :)

Don't forget for those who are watching, this series continues live here in about 3 hours, and them reairs after the live version this evening.

Yeah creative live has a ton of good seminar, usually 3-4 a month relating to photography as well as business seminars and other really good stuff. go to there calander and signup for whatever you want and you will get email reminders before hand. whats nice is they will replay the session as well. so for me who is at work while im trying to watch these things (shhhh) i can catch up later in the day or the next morning some of what i missed, there on the west coast though so for me there seminars don't start till about 11. which means from 8-11 im usually watching the recast from the day before. They have a lot of wedding seminars. a lot of posing and portriat stuff. lightroom and processing.

I'm definitely doing the Lightroom class next month. I don't know jack about Lightroom, and I bought it as soon as LR4 came out.

I've been watching pieces of programs on there for months. I've never been where I could sit down and watch an entire session but I have learned a lot.

That's how it is with me Ron. an hour here, an hour there. even having it running in the background and just listening you pick stuff up. And of course each seminar is available for purchase.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back