FREE to a good home

I would like to have it because my bestfriend love stuffed toys...

I don't want it but would add it to the collection I take down to Mexico in July to give to children who have nothing.

My baby girl graduates high school next month and I'm getting her a Canon EOS Rebel. She's been using a crappy little P&S for several years and has always complained about the lack of zoom power. A cute little teddy bear would make it that much better... Eh?

mentos_007 said:
I SHOULDN'T have it because I already got a pen from you :lmao:

well someones honest

clarinetJWD said:
I want to cross out canon and write Nikon.

thats just blasphemous

MommyOf4Boys said:
I think I should have it so that I can hang it by a noose and hang it from my tripod that my Nikon camera sits on.

thats sick but funny

fredcwdoc said:
I don't want it but would add it to the collection I take down to Mexico in July to give to children who have nothing.

wow// you have a good heart...:hail:

I pray that God give you more blessings..in making other poeple happy even just for the simple gift you are sharing.

Not long to go.

Offer closes at mid day GMT tomorrow ( 28th of April )

hahaha hard choice lostprophet, isn't it? maybe it'll be the best for you to keep him :D

That teddy bear would be perfect for my son, both cute and adorable

IMG0642.jpg

thebeginning said:
Oh man I know a girl that uses canon cameras!! I could give that to her for her birthday! honest I would. I could probably attach a canon strap to it too, and she could cuddle it. I wonder if i could get a little red 'L' to paste on the back...anyway. i think she should have it.

AND THE WINNER IS....... THEBEGINNING

just PM me your address and I'll send it

Most reactions

Back