What's new

Free

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
17
Location
Melbourne, Oz but missing Toronto.
Bit of background.
This is a picture I took at The Beaches, Toronto, with which my fiance used for the cover on the ''Little Book Of Us' he put together for me. It was basically a coffee table book of some of my photographs so far and he gave it to me ( as a 'birthday gift' ) on the night he proposed. ( The back page had a photo of the ring with the words " Will You Marry Me" ).

I had totally dismissed this photo, as I thought it very boring, but Josh's aunt, a pro photographer of 20 years was looking through some of my pics, saw this one and adored it so much she exclaimed excitedly that she wanted a print of it for herself :shock:
She told me her reasons why she loved it. Funnily enough, some pics that I really like, from New Orleans, well...she liked them but didnt cartwheel over like she did this one.

I keep looking at it but it is still a pic that I would still bin.

I guess the 'different strokes for different folks' saying goes....

1526-HeartKite.jpg
 
I do not know why, but I like this image. It is so strong.
 
I like it too...nicely presented and love the simplicity of the capture. :)
 
seems like there is a feeling of motion, but circular motion that invokes the higher feeling of .....................crap i was listening to john mayer and rambling sorry..

its really cool, looks like its in some kind of constant motion to be honest.... maybye thats it.....
 
THORHAMMER said:
seems like there is a feeling of motion, but circular motion that invokes the higher feeling of .....................crap i was listening to john mayer and rambling sorry..

its really cool, looks like its in some kind of constant motion to be honest.... maybye thats it.....
:lol: Okay, that was funny!

Lumi, this is indeed a great shot. Sometimes it's the simple ones that are the most compelling. I just like looking at it. :thumbup:

Nice work! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom