What's new

Free'd

N'Kolor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C Welcome!

2090669932_624e83efe3_o.jpg
 
that's really neat, but your border is very distracting...and makes it look like one of those "inspirational" posters...
 
I really liked the border...lol

Lets see...how about now? Better?

2090695148_1ba2dfee21_o.jpg
 
"Freed"?
Why?
Because the boat in the background is fastened at the next bollard? For I HOPE (for everyone's sake) that the boat in the background is not bobbing up and down freely in that marina! :shock:

Nice play with DOF.
 
Yeah, there is a rope that had come off of the tie-down...I know its a stretch for a name, considering it is tied off on another tie-down, I just couldn't think of another name...lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom