What's new

Freedom is just out of reach

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got bored at work tonight. Not sure if it works.
IMG_5065-Edit-Edit.jpg
 
It does, in some creepy way. Well, it works for me.
 
Memories form Alcatraz ?
 
Pretty cool. I think the arm extending wearing the dark long sleeve shirt makes the photo.
 
My only problem is we all know the key wouldn't be just hanging there like that. Perhaps I'm being overly analytical, but I feel like having it on the floor might be more believable.

However, barring my literal interpretation (which may be a poor choice, really), it's very nice. Well thought out and well executed. Nice tones. Nice B/W. Just nice.
 
it works. Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom