djportalatin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.danieljportalatin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
djportalatin said:
Freedom Tower on this date surpassed the The Empire State Building as the tallest in all of New York. Also pictured to the right d Freedom Tower is world trade 7, which is also coming along nicety.

Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danieljportalatin/6998806592/
Freedom Tower w/ Downtown Panoramic View by Daniel Portalatin Photography, on Flickr

Nice shot, you might want to straighten it though, its very much tilted to the right. And you might want to tone down the saturation and exposure a tiny bit.

djportalatin said:
Freedom Tower on this date surpassed the The Empire State Building as the tallest in all of New York. Also pictured to the right d Freedom Tower is world trade 7, which is also coming along nicety.

Enjoy!

Freedom Tower w/ Downtown Panoramic View by Daniel Portalatin Photography, on Flickr

Nice shot, you might want to straighten it though, its very much tilted to the right.
No, actually it's not tilted at all. Confirmed in CS6, every vertical building edge in the shot is dead-nuts 100% vertical with no tilt whatsoever. The apparent tilt of the freedom tower itself is an optical illusion.

And you might want to tone down the saturation and exposure a tiny bit.
FWIW OP, I like the saturation and exposure.

Great shot! I love the colors. At first it did look a little bit tilted, but like Buckster I checked in PS and everything is dead on.

Awesome, thanks! I'm quite the nut when it comes to straightening out photos and I didn't see the need to do so, I checked and thought it was fine. Thanks for confirming :).

Yes, agree there is no tilt in the picture, i like the composition with two leading lines meeting in the centre where there are more buildings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back