jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally was able to freeze motion. I managed to catch Slappy Squirrel as she launched from the fence... unfortunately, I was only able to get the one shot, but one is better than none.
MsSquirrelOnFence02 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

And of course, she was out sunbathing again today, this time on the roof... better rays up there...
MsSquirrelOnRoof03 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

excellent photos! #2 could be a tad brighter, but i think you did the right thing. being underexposed is better than blowing the sky. that looks like it was a tough exposure. #1 is great.

excellent photos! #2 could be a tad brighter, but i think you did the right thing. being underexposed is better than blowing the sky. that looks like it was a tough exposure. #1 is great.

Thank you! I’m going to see what I can do with PS on the second one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, how is this? I also cropped a bit more.
FreezeFrameSquirrel by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nicely done, I like the one on the roof (looks like he's overseeing his kingdom (or her queendom).

But why do people this week keep posting songs that get stuck in my head??!!!

Nicely done, I like the one on the roof (looks like he's overseeing his kingdom (or her queendom).

But why do people this week keep posting songs that get stuck in my head??!!!
It entered my head, so I had to pass it along…

I do too but if you people keep bumping this thread I'll never get the song out of my head!

Dreadful song.:biggrin:

Most reactions

Back