Fremantle.

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a drive to Fremantle about 35 minutes along the coast from my place. I went to look at a photography exhibition and then decided to take some of my own.
freo1.jpg
2. Bon Scott statue.
freo2.jpg
freo 3.jpg
freo4.jpg

Can't decide in color or B&W (previous post) of 'Joe's'. I like the authentic muted colors.

Last edited:
Very nice set. What a special place to visit, being that Bon Scott lived there. I was watching this video just the other day, what a talent and character he was, he's sorely missed. (RIP Bon)

Anyone remember "Bandstand"?

I'd eat there at Joes. Good set.

Very nice set. What a special place to visit, being that Bon Scott lived there. I was watching this video just the other day, what a talent and character he was, he's sorely missed. (RIP Bon)

AC/DC best Scottish band to ever come out of Australia;)

Bon Scott was born just a half hour drive from where I stay. Taken far too early.

Can't decide in color or B&W (previous post) of 'Joe's'. I like the authentic muted colors.
Thanks. I am partial to the color version myself.

Nice set.....

Thanks Kirk. Bon is actually buried in Fremantle cemetery.

AC/DC best Scottish band to ever come out of Australia;)

Bon Scott was born just a half hour drive from where I stay. Taken far too early.

There are actually a lot of Australian/UK bands as a result of what was known as the "10 pound POM" migration of people to Australia from the UK after WWII. The Easy Beats, AC/DC, The Bee Gees, the Youngs, Angus, Malcolm etc, Jimmy Barnes just to name a few.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back