What's new

French house

milanphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
32
Reaction score
11
Location
paris
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did this picture and I don't really know what to think about it... What do you think?

 
I find myself hunting for a subject. Is it the doors? The two tables in the center of the frame? Maybe the red table cloth'ed table off to the right.


I don't know. Just lots of high contrast distractions on a dark background and the composition doesn't lead my eye to anything in particular

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
That's the point of the picture in fact. Everything and nothing are the subjects. You can you spend time at looking at every little object.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom